Certified Care Managers At Alighieri Care Management
The service was founded by Ruth Lippinin 2007 because she wanted to make a difference in her community. The mission to build a team of professional, skilled, and compassionate care managers, to advocate for clients as if they were their own family members has been a great success. As a result of her vision and dedication to her goals, the business has helped many families. Alighieri Care Management clients benefit daily from a highly personalized and thoughtful approach to care management.
Here are just a few of the ways they help empower its clients:
- Assess the full spectrum of needs, from health and safety to legal and financial
- Create, monitor and manage personalized care plans
- Hire and oversee home care aides
- Advocate for our clients at all professional appointments
- Help families adjust to changing circumstances
- Allow our clients to remain in their homes for as long as possible
- 24/7 crisis management
The team provides expert care management for those who are facing the challenges of aging. Because we have been successfully advocating for older adults in the New York metropolitan area since 2007, we have extensive knowledge of local resources which makes them a great local option. Would you like to learn more about the services offered? Click visit Alighieri Care Management.