Ruth A Lippin Geriatric Care Manager
Ruth A Lippin, JD, LCSW, CMC is the Founder and President of Alighieri Care Management (ACM). Her background as both attorney and therapist uniquely qualifies her as a life care professional/care manager with the skill and experience to handle the most complex situations. Her strong advocacy and counseling skills allow her to coordinate multiple services for her clients and advocate for them when they are not receiving proper care. These are some of the things that make Alighieri Care Management stand out:
- Assess the full spectrum of needs, from health and safety to legal and financial
- Create, monitor and manage personalized care plans
- Hire and oversee home care aides
- Advocate for our clients at all professional appointments
- Help families adjust to changing circumstances
- Allow our clients to remain in their homes for as long as possible
- 24/7 crisis management
Ms. Lippin holds a JD from the City University of New York School of Law and is a member of both the New York State and New Jersey Bars. Ruth has a Masters in Social Work from Columbia University and is a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), and a care manager certified (CMC).
Originally a public-service attorney, Ruth developed an interest in mental health. This lead her to a second career as a cognitive behavioral therapist. In this role she specialized in the treatment of anxiety. If you’re seeking expert care management for a loved one facing the challenges of aging, Ruth and her team can help.